To those people whom I've smsed, I know I smsed like super early. Hehehe, cause kiasu me didn't want to get stuck in the massive phone jam later. So..I would rather send it early, like 15 minutes earlier to avoid the jam! KIASU ME!
Yesterday I said that I went to get my hair cut right? & I just realised today that it's extremely short! I didn't know the hairdresser would cut so short, well she said that she had to even out my hair length. I hope it grows ASAP, I don't want to cut it anymore, I'll probably just trim it. :P
Just now, when my brother and I were both doing our own stuffs at my table, k then we drifted off from our work so he went to doodle on my arm. First he wrote "NI HAO" followed by "KONICHIWA" in blue ink. So I thought yeah just let him doodle on my arm, cause thats what my sister and I always do when we're bored to death. After he wrote that 2 words, I didn't expect him to write my name "SHERYL" in RED ink! I heard from Jessie last year, that we can't write our names in Red ink cause its unlucky or something like that. So the moment I saw it, I went...
Me: OMG! ITS RED!!!
Brother: -starts laughing like some insane person
Me: -hurriedly grab an eraser on the table, and start erasing the ink away.
Brother: -fell to the ground laughing
Me: Eh, red ink unlucky one leh! Cannot write your name in red leh!!!!
Brother: -continues laughing on the floor
I don't know what's so funny, till he fell to the ground and laugh. He said it was because of my facial expression when I saw that he wrote my name in RED. Hahaha, whatever.
Next thing that happened. My brother set alarm at 12pm sharp, so at 11.58am, I went to play with the clock, not really play with it. I was trying to change the time cause the time wasn't accurate. Then at 12noon sharp the alarm clock rang. So I went like that...
Me: -fiddling with the alarm clock
Brother: Eh don't touch I set alarm at 12.
Me: -don't care about whatever he said
The next minute, at 12 noon sharp the alarm clock rang infront of my face! It was extremely loud, so I was staring at the clock and screaming. Then, my brother started laughing again. I don't know whats so funny, seriously. Zzzzz. Well, all I know is that he laughs very easily.
Okay, its 3+pm already and there's school tomorrow and guess what? I'm not done with my homework! But at least I'm nearly done with the homeworks that probably need to hand in tomorrow. Tomorrow's the first day of school! Are y'll excited?! I'm totally not. First few weeks of school's going to be a total bore. Somemore, we're Sec 4s already! All the teachers are going to chiong every lesson. Well, study hard everyone!
Bye 1st of Jan, almost left with 364 days till the end of Year 2009! Its going to past real fast! Seatbelts please?
To the passer-by in my tagboard:Hello there! I'm not sure if it really does work, but I went to see the Doctor and she said that Vitamin A helps cure it I guess? You would need to apply creams to prevent it from getting worse I suppose. Not everyone's able to consume the Vitamin A pills, you would need to go for a blood test, and there would be some side effects too. I guess the creams would lighten up those acne scars. It'ld be better if you see a dermatologist, heh. So sorry that I wasn't able to help much but anyway, you didn't bother me, don't worry! (: